Hi Matthias,

On 6/12/21 5:10 AM, Matthias Seidel wrote:
Hi Carl, all,

Tests look great and we should think about merging the fix into the
official AOO4111 branch.
Yes merge it in AOO41X and branch from it.

Yes I think it's ready for trunk and AOO42X also.
Maybe we wait for the other two until we have more widespread testing but this seems like the right fix to me.

Best regards,
Carl

Additionally we could need test builds for mac and Linux.

Regards,

    Matthias