Hello all,

On Sat, Jun 12, 2021 at 01:42:19PM +0200, Matthias Seidel wrote:

> Hi Carl,
>
> Am 12.06.21 um 13:26 schrieb Carl Marcum:
> > Hi Matthias,
> >
> > On 6/12/21 5:10 AM, Matthias Seidel wrote:
> >> Hi Carl, all,
> >>
> >> Tests look great and we should think about merging the fix into the
> >> official AOO4111 branch.
> > Yes merge it in AOO41X and branch from it.
> >
> > Yes I think it's ready for trunk and AOO42X also.
> > Maybe we wait for the other two until we have more widespread testing
> > but this seems like the right fix to me.
>
> I would like to leave that to Arrigo since the build is based on his branch.

Thank you. I would like to clean the history a bit before merging it.

> We should definitely merge to trunk/AOO42X and then to AOO41X.

In fact I branched from AOO41X therefore the easiest step will be to
merge it to AOO41X first. Then I could cherry-pick it into trunk, and
then merge it into AOO42X. Would this be acceptable, or shall I merge
the commits in the order you are suggesting?

To summarize. My suggestion:
 1- merge into AOO41X
 2- cherry-pick into trunk
 3- merge into AOO42X

Your suggestion:
 1- cherry-pick into trunk
 2- merge into AOO42X
 3- merge into AOO41X.

I am looking forward to your indications in order to do the merge.

Best regards,
--
Arrigo