Hi Yuri,

Nice work! However there is more then One change I am unsure about.

# you removed the __cplusplus string check. I think that is a bit hacky. It would have benn better to check the content and add it with or

# switching to C11 -> we should do this and start refactoring the code to the C11 style. However again we should check that all our target are aware of C11, and then have a plan to move up the compiler versions. I think [1] will help creating such a plan.

This are 2 points where we should think a bit before looking into the next steps what we would need to do.

Again I really like the way to go. It needs some more work until we can set this up.

[1] https://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/compiler_support