> On Jun 30, 2021, at 11:12 AM, Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org> wrote:
>

> On 30.06.21 19:25, Dave Fisher wrote:
>> I like the look at https://openoffice-refresh.staged.apache.org/. Please
>> review.
>
> +1, maybe can we have some icons in front of a menu point? like the ASF
> feather in front of the ASF?

The feather in front of “The ASF” is possible.

> And maybe an indication which menu point we currently see. Maybe an arrow?
> (if you visit the link and you click on General you would see a -> in front
> of the menu point "About".)

I’m counting on bootstrap for the nav menus and I don’t think that is at all
easy. It would likely require keeping information about what menu a page is
part of in the page along with making sure that the page is on the menu.

>> There were numerous tweaks needed. The current site did not catch the rename
>> of volunteer@ to recruitment@.
>>
>> Unless there are objections I plan to squash & merge after I get the mobile
>> view better.
>
> I tried earlier today on my phone and it did look promising already. The
> Desktop does also look great.

Do you have an android phone, or iPhone?

> I really like the fact that it incorporates the UI approach we are using.

Thanks!
Dave