Hi Dave,

Dave Fisher schrieb am 30.09.2021 um 00:11:
This document was not signed using the ODF 1.2 or 1.3 specification. Instead LO
implements its own extension.

PGPData
xmlns:loext="urn:org:documentfoundation:names:experimental:office:xmlns:loext:1.0”

Which version of LibreOffice? For ODF 1.3 you need LibreOffice 7.0, some additions are in 7.1 and 7.2.

This replaces X509Data when PGP signing is done in LO. I wonder if we can
implement this without looking at their code.

I don't know whether signatures use the same as OpenPGP encryption. But Thorsten Behrens told me, that LibreOffice uses the gpgme library and that it needs to be included in the distribution at least on Windows and Mac. But gpgme has LGPLv2+ license. So I think, use of LibreOffice's solution is not possible for Apache OpenOffice.

Kind regards
Regina