Hi all,

And thanks to everyone who was involved in this release!

Time to move on...

Can anyone create a tag/branch for AOO41X?
Note that Jim already merged new code, so it is not HEAD of.

We should also update the documentation here, some parts are still for SVN:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/How+to+Cook+a+Release#HowtoCookaRelease-Tasksafterthereleaseispublic

Regards,

   Matthias