Am 29.10.21 um 09:22 schrieb Bidouille:
Account registration has been disabled for spamming cause
In https://bz.apache.org/ooo/createaccount.cgi
I read that:
"New accounts must be created by an administrator. The maintainer is
aoo-bugzilla-ad...@apache.org"
But if I send an e-mail, I get an automated response with:
"To request an account please send an email to sysad...@openoffice.apache.org"
I send a new e-mail to this address but no response since 24hrs.

This registration process is it correct?

yes, but it's not automated. So, a humans have to create the account. And they are sometimes not the fastest workers. ;-)

We have received a request without any name but with "club.acsi" in the mail address. Is this the user you are asking for?

Thanks

Marcus