Hello,

It is a pity that not everyone is allowed to shoulder this "extra" burden if
they want to...

> The PMC is not any kind of peerage or order.

The self-image of the AOO-PMC is different, as I have often experienced.

my mistake, in the past, was to compare the PMC with a "leadership" in the
conventional sense (which is why I was also irritated by PMCs with a large
number of members in other ASF projects).

Jörg