Hi Matthias

> On 11/24/2021 11:50 PM Matthias Seidel <matthias.sei...@hamburg.de> wrote:

>Are they illegal? I am not a lawyer... They need to adjust some (a lot of)
>things, but that has to be worked on.

They are illegally using the OpenOffice name so they have to be removed. Of
course they can rebrand it and that would be legal but it would no longer show
on a search for OpenOffice!

> > On a positive note, "our" Apache OpenOffice does show up on the Portuguese
> > Microsoft Store app (using Windows 10 Pro 21H2) as the first option!
> > https://i.imgur.com/rdqewTK.png
>
> That looks great! Did you try to install?

I did install it and it worked perfectly! In addition on another Windows 10 Pro
machine that already had AOO 4.1.10 installed in the traditional way when I
installed AOO 4.1.11 through the Store, it correctly updated AOO.

This is excellent!

Regards,
Pedro