Hi Carl & Keith,
Sorry for the late reply.
My interest areas are, as I see them prioritised:- Python (beginner)- Data
analysis (I have previous experience in SPSS)- I am a pretty skilled medium
user of editing software (probably I would be fitted for user testing)
I`m very grateful for your follow up and looking forward for your reply.

Best regards,George Bocianu00447864190375

    On Saturday, 15 January 2022, 12:46:53 GMT, Keith N. McKenna
<keith.mcke...@comcast.net> wrote:

 On Mon, 03 Jan 2022 12:01:54 +0000, George Bocianu wrote:

> Good morning,
> I`m George and I`m interested as a volunteer in contributing to Open
> Office project.
> My time budget is for start 2-3 hours per month, but according to things
> to be done I an increase the time to that.
>
> Best regards,George

Welcome George;

Are their any particular areas you are interested in contributing to?
Please reply only too dev@openoffice.apache.org

Regards
Keith N. McKenna
​