Hi Matthias,

On 2/18/22 2:47 PM, Matthias Seidel wrote:
Hi Carl,

Am 18.02.22 um 19:44 schrieb Carl Marcum:
Hi Marcus,

On 2/18/22 1:32 PM, Marcus wrote:
Am 18.02.22 um 00:15 schrieb Carl Marcum:
[...]

It looks like in 2015 Damjan provided one line fix and BVT test in
AOO42X and trunk with git commit 2e4d2335e [2] but it never made it
to the AOO41X branch.

I'm running a build of AOO41X with this fix included and if it's
successful and the tests pass I'll submit a PR.
sure, it's great to see that this is the only difference between all
branches. Please commit when you see that the fix is working.
I'm not sure this is the only difference.
I just wanted to address this one I found before continuing my analysis.
If the commit works we should just cherry-pick it.

Yes if you prefer to do it that way it should be fine.
It cherry-picked into my fork fine.

The test results looked fine.
Do you want to pick it into AOO41X or do you want me to?

I was only going to PR because of the 7 years that went by since the commit :)

Best regards,
Carl

Regards,

    Matthias