Am 10.03.22 um 17:52 schrieb Pedro Lino:

Yes, it was updated on March 1st

Thanks to Andrea's clear instructions we now have one more trained "staff" to
do this update ;)

I can confirm that it also works perfectly under Linux using the 4.1.12 Nightly
builds

Good to hear!

Maybe this is a good enough motive to release 4.1.12 to all?

This and some other goodies.

I think we can plan the release at this point, so maybe we have
something ready in April?

the more important thing is what we want to have ready for 4.1.2.
But this is not a topic for this thread. ;-)

Marcus