On 11/02/22 Pedro Lino wrote:
Do you have time for this issue during this weekend?

Hello Pedro,
I had to try a lot of times since apparently the process changed since the last time I checked this, but I was able to login at last and it's still weekend!

So, the first steps on your side, since the site is hosted on SourceForge, would be:
- Get a SourceForge account (and you probably already have one)
- Follow this guide https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/documentation/SSH%20Keys/ to create and upload your SSH key - Test that the shell works by checking whether "ssh -t your_user_n...@shell.sourceforge.net create" gives you a shell; then you can simply type "exit" and logout as you won't have any projects associated to you.

I'm assuming lazy consensus on giving you permissions on the Extensions site (not the site itself, actually, but the shell access). You should post here your SourceForge username for you to be added.

Once we are ready with permissions we can then get into details of how the feed works.

Regards,
  Andrea.