On Sun, Mar 20, 2022 at 9:10 AM Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I go started down a rabbit hole this am when my husband told me Putin was
> contemplating bombing the US Embassey in Ukraine. A vacant building at this
> point but internet searches kept popping up about the embassy pulling
> docs/information about some bio labs housed in Ukraine that were/are
> jointly run by Ukraine/US and wholly funded by the US!
> Dare I say if this is true, the US has a MUCH LARGER stake in the future of
> Ukraine.
That is why all the Russian media is being censored by Europe, Canada,
US/UK; the fascist rulers of the latter pseudo-democracies do not want
their disinfo narrative to be challenged at all. Locally, Telegram
channels of RT.com, SputnikNews, are being censored. And Google (will
this email reach you ;-) , 'META', Twitter, GitHub, etc. are complicit
in this unprecedented censorship campaign.

But, indeed, even State Dept. Victoria 'Fuck the EU' Kagan Nuland,
confirmed the fact the US is funding biolabs in Ukraine.
<
https://metztli.blog/media/blogs/calli/On-NATO-Expansion/biological-labs-ukraine.mp4?mtime=1647293994

 At the same time the 'exceptional nation' was collecting Slavic --
more specifically, Russian DNA. Why?
"Only one main thing is important for Nazism -- internationally
speaking. That is, that nations or states that are allowed to do
anything are the 'master races' [modern euphemism is 'the First
World,' i.e., genocidal thieves and plunderers] and then you have the
minor nations who are the slaves [modern euphemism is 'the Third
World,' i.e., displaced, surviving victims of plunder and theft by the
former]. For the Europeans, the slaves were/are 'Indians' and
Africans; for Hitler, they were Jews (not any anymore ;-), Gypsies,
and  Slavs."
Fascism: A History.
< https://rtd.rt.com/films/fascism-a-history >

Obviously, the US' 'exceptionalism' places its fascist rulers on the
same level as Napoleon, Hirohito, and Hitler. They are targeting
Russia and its people for annihilation by using Zionist -ruled Ukraine
and its Aidar, Tornado, Azov, Nazi batallions as proxies for a wider
conflict as there are ~ 175,000 thousand US/UK NATO forces surrounding
Russia... just ready for the spark of a CIA orchestrated false flag
op.

> You can do your own search or enlist your son to help.
> I am more freaked out than ever. And if Biden knows all this -- which I'm
> sure he does -- he needs to get his ass in gear!
>
> We live in WAY WAY WAY BEYOND BULLSHIT times!
>

> https://www.newsweek.com/us-biological-weapons-ukraine-labs-germ-warfare-1685956

Best Professional Regards.

P.S. I was recently censored by 'progressive' Daily Kos site because I
do not fit the demonization of Putin narrative disseminated by the
West's propaganda.

--
Jose R R
http://metztli.it