Da: "Rory O'Farrell" <ofarr...@iol.ie>
A: "dev" <dev@openoffice.apache.org>
Inviato: Domenica, 1 maggio 2022 15:59:32
Oggetto: Re: [IMPORTANT] Scheduling Maintenance for our Forum

On Sun, 1 May 2022 15:53:47 +0200
Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org> wrote:

Hello all,

please note, that we schedule a maintenance for the Forum in order to
move database and content to a new machine. This maintenance tasks
includes also a phpBB updates to a recent version, with all the Forum
Modification ported.

The downtime will take place from Monday, 2nd March 2022 1800 UTC until
the end of the same day.

All the best

Peter

Possible typo?  March in place of May?