Hi,

Am 24.05.22 um 11:56 schrieb Bidouille:
> Hello,
> To publish extension, you must send an e-mail to
> noreply[at]extensions.openoffice.org
> Is this address correct?
> Because I got an "undelivered" message.

Normally an administrator must publish an extension if it contains links
to external locations (like for pictures or videos).

If you think of
https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/ancdef-anchor-default-pictures
I have already published it yesterday.

And yes, the mail procedure is still broken...

If we only could find a volunteer?

Regards,

   Matthias