Hi Pedro and all,

On 7/25/22 9:41 AM, Pedro Lino wrote:
It worries me that 4.1.13 does not show up on

https://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/

Should I report that?

Sourceforge must be changing the pages (again) because when you press the "Problems
Downloading?" button, you no longer have the option to choose the mirror you want,
it will simply switch to another mirror...

It seems to be fixed now.

Thanks,
Carl

Regards,