Hi Peter,

Am 28.07.22 um 08:30 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
> One thing I figured is that I have to install every version fresh on
> the store. The store is not tracking the App after Install.

Yes, right after install, the store says "installed", but after closing
it the information is lost.
This is only for "traditional" Apps (like OpenOffice, VLC) that are not
handled by the store infrastructure itself.

MS is aware of that, nothing we can do... IMHO, the store itself is
still "work in progress" ;-)

Regards,

   Matthias