Yes I'm writing you to inquire about distribution of said license to
unknowing parties/devices. Please correct me if I'm wrong, I do believe
that I read that is considered mis use of the license. This license has
been installed on multiple devices of mine on  occasions usually with more
attached. They are using my private information, locking me out of my
internet, crashing my devices, copying my password, looking through my
history, sending packages to my phone, breaching my banks, credit, getting
my call and message, changing my passwords, forwaring my mail. with a lot
more damage. They are using some type business because my phone says to
speak to my administration I don't have one. Could you please help
correcting this issue please?

      Thank you for your time
           Heather Jordan
           7046786433