Hi Chris,

Am 03.11.22 um 22:56 schrieb chris deen:
Hey thanks Peter I really appreciate it.

At the risk of showing my ignorance I will say that if you can provide a link demonstrating what you mean by working with mailing list that would be a help.

important for development is the dev mailing list you already communicate with. if you have questions or ideas feel free to share.

btw. there is also a archive. check this mail from damjan:

https://lists.apache.org/list?dev@openoffice.apache.org:lte=1M:expat

maybe another nice starting point.

Other than that I'm comfortable with GitHub and doing actual coding, of course.

I look forward to working on the projects!

I hope we can make more steps forward.