Dave Fisher wrote:
Did you rewrite or reuse?

If just a rewrite then copyright should be the ASF. If you reused then the
copyright is both the ASF for the new work while retaining prior copyright.

The unasked question is the license and you’ll have to choose the Creative
Commons license plus decide if that allows overall license to be AL2 or not.

Sent from my iPhone

Dave;

Thank you for your insight into this. The Guides were always going to be licensed under cc-by 3.0 or greater, and are a reuse of the 3.3 Guides by the OOo Authors Team. So the Copyright would be to The ASF with an Acknowledgement to the 3.3 Guide with its copyright. Does that sound right to you?

Regards
Keith