Hi,

Am 01.03.23 um 15:57 schrieb Pedro Lino:
> Hi Bidouille
>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache_OpenOffice
>> I see an old statistic since 2012 until 2019:
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Apache_OpenOffice_weekly_downloads.svg
>> Doesn't that show a biased point of view?
> Not really. Anyone can contribute to Wikipedia. The fact that OpenOffice is
> still at version 4.1 and that the downloads are decreasing is a reality.

Luckily our download numbers are increasing again...

And we are able to publish them, while other projects can only estimate. :-D

> If you can volunteer to update that page it would be great!

Submitting changes is one thing. But esp. for the English AOO article
the Admins at Wikipedia are totally biased aganst AOO.

Good luck, I gave up on (the idea of) Wikipedia years ago...

Regards,

   Matthias