Dear All,

I just pushed some commits to the scons-build branch, in which I am
attempting to write _from scratch_ the SConscripts to build some
modules.

>From a ``didactical'' point of view, I thought that this way could be
better for newbies like me, to get a grasp on SCons' internals, rather
than working on Gotoscons or other automatic converters.

Moreover, I thought that some steps _have_ to be done, if we want to
get anywhere... ;-)

The only module that _seems_ to build is xml2cmp, but only under Linux
so far.

Any comments (or also just corrections) to the commits are
appreciated.

Best regards,
--
Arrigo