If you have questions, please ask. That will help extending the documentation maybe.

you can checkout [1], too.

All the best

Peter

Am 09.06.23 um 10:59 schrieb DurgaPrasad Potnuru:
Awesome, will get started on it and will confirm

On Fri, 9 Jun, 2023, 2:08 am Peter Kovacs, <pe...@apache.org> wrote:

cool! DurgaPrasad Potnuru,

All you need is a github account. And a local git installation. I use
Codium (a variation of Visual Code) as an editor. but you can use others.

fork the Project https://github.com/apache/openoffice-project - on the
page top right you see a button "Fork"

then clone the project to your machine.     git clone

switch to the branch missing-pictures and continue editing.

lf you want to check the results offline you can follow guide
https://infra.apache.org/asf-pelican-local.html. (the script will clone
the site ) But the setup does only work on mac and Linux.

Once done with your work, sync with your fork. On github create a merge
request back to apache missing-pictures branch. A button should apear
automaticly, just check for the right branch.

All the best

Peter