Hello

Which OS do you use.

If you want to use it under Windows you have to install Java as a 32 bit version

Regards

MEchtilde

Am 04.09.23 um 06:51 schrieb Madhu patel:
Hi Team,

I'm trying to connect to OpenOffice through JAVA code. I'm Using
XComponentContext xContext = Bootstrap.bootstrap(), I am trying to get the
remote office component context of OpenOffice through Java. But it raises
the exception "no office executable". I've set the SDK path as shown in the
image, and added the classpath as well, as mentioned in
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/14157644/no-office-executable-found-exception-while-connecting-to-openoffice-through-java/59337721#59337721.
and I'm still getting the error.   I have attached my JAVA code, openOffice
SDK path, and Java JDK path.

Please help me in resolving this error.

Thanks

Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice
## Freie Office Suite für Linux, MacOSX, Windows und OS/2
## Debian Developer
## PGP encryption welcome
## F0E3 7F3D C87A 4998 2899  39E7 F287 7BBA 141A AD7F