Hi Pedro,

Just to let you know that you are not the only one on this mailing list. We are at least two! ;-)

Am 07.09.23 um 23:23 schrieb Pedro Lino:
Hi again

On 09/01/2023 1:54 PM WEST Pedro Lino <pedro.l...@mailbox.org.invalid> wrote:
There seems to be a kernel problem...
False alarm. I was able to compile working binaries for 41X under Kernel
5.4.0.162 (latest for Ubuntu 18.04) as well
Great! What did you change?

I will try building 42X later
Also managed to compile 42X under kernel 4.15 but yet not under 5.4.0

All the binaries can be installed and the program works without issues but
there are many ignored libraries in bootstrap which I have no idea of the
consequences...

ignoring commons-httpclient-3.1-src.tar.gz because its prerequisites are not
fulfilled
ignoring commons-codec-1.9-src.tar.gz because its prerequisites are not
fulfilled
ignoring commons-logging-1.1.3-src.tar.gz because its prerequisites are not
fulfilled
ignoring xsltml_2.1.2.zip because its prerequisites are not fulfilled
ignoring apache-rat-0.10-bin.tar.bz2 because its prerequisites are not fulfilled
ignoring cairo-1.8.0.tar.gz because its prerequisites are not fulfilled
ignoring pixman-0.12.0.tar.gz because its prerequisites are not fulfilled

Is this an issue?

I don't think so.

If you don't have the prerequisites defined in configure, this is just informal.

Regards,

   Matthias

Thanks!
Pedro