Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 1, 2023, at 12:04 PM, Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org> wrote:
>

>> Am 01.10.23 um 13:44 schrieb Damjan Jovanovic:
>> Hi
>>
>> So for 4.2.0, presumably we need to fix the bugs with 4.2.0_release_blocker
>> flags:
>> https://bz.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?f1=flagtypes.name&list_id=251353&o1=substring&query_format=advanced&resolution=---&v1=4.2.0_release_blocker
>> of which there is 6:
>>
>> For 127731, I found the problem yesterday (Microsoft's damned side-by-side
>> assemblies), and am building AOO with my fix now, if all goes well it
>> should be committed later today or tomorrow.
>> 127783 needs testing on several platforms to isolate the bug, now that
>> Arrigo's ppt branch was merged.
>> 127861 will probably need bisecting.
>> 128094 is probably a packaging bug and needs testing and might need
>> bisecting.
> sadly I suck with c++ debuggers.
>> 127154 and 127966 need to be looked at by a Mac developer.
>
> please note we have 2 project MacMinis. A intel and a m1 based system.
>
> they are based in the US, the plan has been to set them up as build bots.
> (still on this topic)
>
> However in meanwhile i found out that you are not able to build on the new
> processors for intel.

On that machine we should see if we can build for the new chips …

When you access those Macs do you get a desktop or is it ssh?

Is there a step by step how to build AOO on these? Knowing the steps would
allow someone who is interested to try on their own Mac.

Remind what version of macOS should be the minimum? My 11 year old iMac can
only be on 10.11.6 (I’m not saying I can build on it, but I could test a
build). Our minimum for 4.1.x is currently 10.7.

> But the intel one is available to all who do not own a apple device but need
> to test or develop something for AOO.

If multiple will be trying on these we’ll need to agree on the environment and
make sure they are setup.

Best,
Dave