Hi All,

Am 05.10.23 um 16:50 schrieb Keith N. McKenna:
Matthias Seidel wrote:
Hi All,

I would like to collect ideas for some kind of roadmap for AOO:

  - Release AOO 4.1.15 before the end of 2023. Branch AOO41X is in good condition, but personally I would like to have the "ugly UI" fixed on some Linux distribution.

  - Start on removing the blocker for AOO 4.2.0 (in fact Damjan already fixed two with one commit) with a release date 2024 in mind.
    Maybe we could release AOO420-dev5 to the public in early 2024?

  After the release of AOO 4.1.15 we should have the AOO41X branch ready for an "urgent" release, but otherwise concentrate on AOO42X.

I expect a long testing phase for AOO 4.2.0 because of the new translations, new code (in parts 10 years old, but never released to the public) and expected problems with user profiles when updating.

What do you think?

Regarding a 4.1.15 release: I am ready when you are!

That said, I will not be available between Christmas and New Year. ;-)

The Release Schedule is already open for volunteers:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1.15

Regards,

   Matthias

Regards,