Hi Dave,

Am 25.10.23 um 04:32 schrieb Dave Fisher:
It’s unfortunate, but we are going to need to replace Pootle for 4.2.
What is the reason for this now?
A quick search finds Weblate which can be deployed as a docker
image.https://docs.weblate.org/en/latest/admin/install/docker.html

I did about 10 minutes of research there might be other options.

If this looks promising then we just need to understand how to adapt the
scripts to create SDF plus imports and exports. It’s a lot, but we could fire
up a new VM and try it.

As long as translations are kept 100% I am open for working solutions.

Regards,

   Matthias

Best,
Dave