Hi Yury,

Unfortunately I am no developer, but I know that the OS/2-port builds with system-openssl.

https://github.com/apache/openoffice/blob/trunk/main/configure.cmd

I assume you want to build on some kind of Linux?

Regards,

   Matthias

Am 04.12.23 um 16:48 schrieb Yury Tarasievich:
Hi all,

I'm trying to build the trunk codebase with maximum use of system libs and specifically with --with-system-openssl=yes, to get rid of the update routine crashing.

The build seems to complete okay, but in the instsetoo_native stage it breaks, telling me:

ERROR: File not found: libcrypto.so
ERROR: File not found: libssl.so

I couldn't understand the problem well enough, but these files (present in-system) SEEM to be always required to be in the AOO build tree, in order to be copied, regardless of what configure option was used.

Any advice, please?

-Yury