Hi All,

Am 11.12.23 um 13:14 schrieb Pedro Lino:
+1
More important than which Office people prefer, it would be really good if the
ODF file format is more widely adopted instead of the increasingly proprietary
MS Office XML.
In that sense, implementation of ODF 1.3 in OpenOffice would be a real progress!

A real progress would be to release a new version (AOO42X) where we would be able to integrate such changes in the future.

At the "moment" we are stuck with 4.1.x.

We have our own problems to solve...

Matthias

Best,
Pedro