Hi Pedro,

I will try to build this PR on Windows, when time permits...

Regards,

   Matthias

Am 19.12.23 um 20:31 schrieb pgiffuni (via GitHub):
pgiffuni opened a new pull request, #192:

    Newer versions of boost will require a C++14 enabled compiler to build.
Older versions are really painful to patch to work with newer compilers. This
version includes pretty much all the patches required from the previous
versions so are expected to build without much trouble with most compilers.
While here also bring some really nice headers and libraries we sloppily never really cared to install, but could be really useful to extend AOO's functionality. Mostly tested on FreeBSD, which still fails due to unrelated compiler pickiness. Mileage may vary on Windows and OS/2: there is no TR1 support any more..