Hi Francis, All,

Am 12.02.24 um 17:00 schrieb F Campos Costero:
Hi Don,
There are several posts on the user forum about similar problems. For
example https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?p=536089#p536089
The suggested solution is:
" Windows 11 has a new Clipboard Manager - go to Start > Settings, Click
Clipboard on the System tab and turn off *Suggested Actions*; if that
doesn't help, try turning off *Clipboard History"*
Please let us know if that works.

Yes, this seems to be a common problem on Windows, we have a lot of complaints in the Microsoft Store about Calc being unstable.

@All: Anyone who has an idea how to fix this problem?

Regards,

   Matthias

Regards,