Hi Marco,

Am 02.03.24 um 11:31 schrieb Marco A.G. Pinto:
Ahhhhhhh…

I only tested the AOO + LO here, maybe I uploaded the wrong one.

Anyway, they are identical, only the words "LibreOffice 4.0+" and "OpenOffice 4.0+" are different and also the repository URL.
Ah, OK. I thought there were technical differences.

Next month I will be more careful, sorry.

No problem, I will do my builds now and update the dictionary for all branches next month...

Regards,

   Matthias