Hi Damjan

Thank you for the reply, the macro and detailed instructions!

> On 04/04/2024 5:37 PM WEST Damjan Jovanovic <dam...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> To get further details:
>
> Open the attached "Logging macros" file (we allow attachments on this list,
> right?).
> Allow macros when prompted.
> Tools -> Macros -> Run macro, under "Logging macros.ods" expand "Standard",
> select "logging", on the right side select "LogWebDavToConsole", and click
> "Run".
> Exit OpenOffice.
> Start OpenOffice from the command line, with output redirected to a file, eg:
> soffice 2>&1 | tee ~/webdav-log.txt
> Make your WebDav connection. If you used the above command, the command line
> window can be placed side-by-side with OpenOffice, and you can watch the
> logging interactively.
> When it fails, exit OpenOffice, and attach ~/webdav-log.txt to your reply
> email, after removing any sensitive info (eg. passwords) from the log.

After installing canberra-gtk-module the only line I get in the log is

** (soffice:12094): WARNING **: 22:36:39.392: Unknown type: GailWindow

which apparently is a long know message, and nothing else.
The message "Nonexistent object. Nonexistent file" pops up but it is not
registered in the log.

Any ideas? Could this simply be a kernel issue since it works correctly in
Ubuntu 22.04?

Thanks!

Best,
Pedro