Hi all, Marina,

@Marina welcome, and thank you for stepping up.


while i have received feedback on the signing, i miss feedback on the button issue with black text. I would like to ask again.

if there are issues other things blocking, please reach out and say so.


https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HyZWjXyDSOgVX8QcBK71hPV4kzCFieN5/view?usp=sharing

This is a development Version. dont use it for production. Best install it next to your installed version.

You need to trust me. The gatekeeper will come up, because this is not an release build.


This Version should look as usual but only if used blue background the text should appear white.

Maybe that could be Mac Theme based not sure I try to improve the integration into Mac UI.
But we still use the old overall theme.

Feedback if you observe anything would be really helpful. I am not a good tester.


All the best

Peter


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to