Hi Andrew,
Andrew Douglas Pitonyak schrieb:
Peter Eberlein wrote:

Hi,

is there a way to move the standard library from the userprofile to the shared folder?
The reason (please correct me, if I'm wrong):
I've written some global macros as calc functions, and calc functions must be located in the standard library.
But I want to encrypt the code or make it readonly.
Is there a way to do so?

Regards

Peter

If you can not move standard, you could always place stubs in the standard library that call a non-standard library that is encrypted.

Of course, but what if the user changes or deletes the code in the standard library? I think it's a design problem, I will submit a rfe. Thx to Christian for pointing the URL too.

Regards

Peter