On Sonntag 15 Januar 2006 13:39, James Courtier-Dutton wrote:

> I tried unziping the .odt and storing those files in svn, but the diff
> is not ideal, as the entire document appears to be on one line according
> to diff.

You can turn off Load/Save -> General -> "Size optimization forXML format"
for better readable format. Anyway, a line-based diff doesn't really make
sense for XML.

SVN integration could/should also happen on a different level, like this:
a virtual disk that looks like any other storage media but which
internally stored things in SVN. Not sure if such a thing already exists.

Regards
 Daniel

--
http://www.danielnaber.de