Hi Kami,

why did you create an own installation set and why didn't you provide your template collection to the OO.org project directly. That would have the benefit that the translation mechanisms on OO.org can be used and all OO.org versions would benefit of a better or bigger template collection and better or more impress schemes.

Juergen

your
KamiHír wrote:
As you probably know there is an enhanced version of OpenOffice.org called OpenOffice.org Premium.
You can download from here:
ftp://ftp.fsf.hu/OpenOffice.org_hu/devel/OOB680_m5_Premium/
http://ftp.fsf.hu/OpenOffice.org_hu/devel/OOB680_m5_Premium/
(for Linux and Windows in English and Hungarian)

It contains many different templates. With version 2.0.3 I started organizing these templates in the default openoffice.org categories:
officorr -> “Business Correspondence”
offimisc -> “Other Business Documents”
personal -> “Personal Correspondence and Documents”
forms -> “Forms and Contracts”
finance -> “Finances”
educate -> “Education”
layout -> “Presentation Backgrounds”
presnt -> “Presentations”
misc -> “Miscellaneous”

layout for Impress backgrounds, presnt for Impress prewritten presentations.

Can someone organize English templates to me? I am uploading the zip file (with templates and empty folders) here:
w3.enternet.hu/szalaik/download/TEMPLATES1-en-US.zip

I also would like to build German version of OpenOffice.org, so I need help to arrange German language version of templates. I used the original OpenOffice.org extras CD and OOoPR-box compilation. The collected German templates are going here:
w3.enternet.hu/szalaik/download/TEMPLATES1-de.zip

So can you contribute this for next OpenOffice.org Premium?

Thanks,
KAMI

OpenOffice.org fanatic ;o)