Christian Lohmaier wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 07, 2006 at 09:32:39AM +0200, Rene Engelhard wrote:
>> Volker Quetschke wrote:
>>> Windows "builders" are *unaffected*.
>> [...]
>>> Actually the configure message should mention the download/copy part.
>> No. (Had that discussion already on IRC...)

Not with me. Where is it documented?

> Well, the "discussion" on IRC basically was you stating: "I did not add
> the URL on purpose and don't want to add it" (paraphrased)

That's a thorough discussion! Because your (debians) opinion is against
this all other people that try to build this beast have to suffer.

It was your wish (and I support that wish) to get rid of the dll in cvs,
but that doesn't mean everyone on any *nix installation has to install
some funny mingw cross compiler. Did you check with our friends from *BSD,
MacOSX, ... ?

  Volker

--
= http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Debug_Build_Problems  =
PGP/GPG key  (ID: 0x9F8A785D)  available  from  wwwkeys.de.pgp.net