Hi Kirill,

On Thu, Aug 10, 2006 at 16:22:55 +0400, Kirill S. Palagin wrote:

> But I do not understand how looping process can write debug info while
> being killed?

There is an interception handler for some signals that can be sent to
a process when killed, which then writes out the necessary information
and is able to close open documents before the application is shutdown.
However, it seems I'm cosseted by other operating systems than Windows,
because (for what I've heard) on Windows the necessary signal can't be
sent and the mechanism doesn't get a grip if a process is destructively
killed by the task manager.

So unfortunately this isn't an option in your case.

  Eike

--
 OOo/SO Calc core developer. Number formatter stricken i18n transpositionizer.
 GnuPG key 0x293C05FD:  997A 4C60 CE41 0149 0DB3  9E96 2F1A D073 293C 05FD