Rene Engelhard wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Mathias Bauer wrote:
>> Rene Engelhard wrote:
>>
>> > We should try to get rid of the Mozilla crap
>>
>> If you want to be taken serious you should stop to use offending words
>> like the ones above. If you have some valid complaints about Mozilla or
>> the way how we use you can do this in a civilized manor.
>
> If you want be taken serious, do not argue for shipping a version completely
> unsuported from Mozilla and security-buggy and using this. When I say
> Mozilla I always refer to the suite FWIW, otheriwse I'd have said
> "Firefox" or so.

Did I do this? No, I just explained, not advertized why we did what we did.

I'm arguing against using offending words.

And of course I'm arguing *for* doing some work instead of raging
against the (admittedly not optimal) existing work of others. Your
expert knowledge about at least one of the main Linux distros surely
would be helpful in a common effort to get rid of stopgap solutions.

If you don't have enough time yourself (as you wrote) perhaps you can
find someone else who has. The answers in this thread should show you
that we don't cling to the current solution. It's just what at the time
of creation was seen as the lessest evil.

Ciao,
Mathias

Please reply to the list only, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a spam sink.