On Wed, 2006-10-25 at 15:52 +0200, Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems
Germany wrote:
> Hi Gerry,
>
> > Okay. Sounds reasonable. However, this new feature needs to be
> > documented so I am looking for confirmation that your guess is so. Can
> > someone confirm or direct me to some spec that will explain whether this
> > is *NIX specific, WM specific (e.g. Gnome vs. KDE vs. ...) or mimics
> > Windows integration?
>
> ROTFL.
> You know that this thread started because there *is* no spec for this
> Unix port of the existing feature, don't you?

No I did not. A spec would be useful for my purposes but I think that a
simple explanation would suffice for the doc project. At least that way
we could offer users some idea how to cope with the new feature.

> The existing Windows version of the quickstarter is covered by
> http://specs.openoffice.org/appwide/menus/desktop_menu_integration.sxw,
> reachable from http://specs.openoffice.org/.

So you are saying the *NIX version behaves in exactly the same way?
--
G. Roderick Singleton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
OpenOffice.org