Hi list-members,

I'm trying in Windows to open an OOo document that has Hebrew in its filename by double-clicking on the document in Windows explorer. OOo doesn't open the document. This is not a problem in OOo 1.1.5, and it's not a problem in 2.x with files that have only Latin in the filename.

I looked in a debugger at the CommandLineArgs constructor, and I found that the value of "aCmdLineArgs" is:

"-o|file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/ooo/My%20Documents/Tkos/2005_11_06_%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F.odt|"

In the file URL, the various Hebrew letters all have taken on the value %3F, even though they are not all the same Hebrew letter.

Can anyone guide me about why the filename has been corrupted?

Thanks,
Alan