Hi Alan,

Alan Yaniger wrote:

> Hi list-members,
>
> This apparently has to do with the default language for non-Unicode
> programs which is set in Control Panel's "Regional Options/Advanced".
> When I set the default language to Hebrew, the file opens properly. How
> can I get this  to work even if the default non-Unicode language is not
> Hebrew (like it did in 1.1.5)?

"%3F" is the question mark - the file name obviously was converted to a
URL with the wrong encoding. Did you really debug the command line OOo
got from the system? Then where did the URL come from, I doub that
Windows will convert file names to URLs. Which Windows did you use?

Ciao,
Mathias

Please don't reply to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".