Hi Andrzej,
>> Juergen Schmidt wrote:
>> i would also go forward with JRuby first, based on top of the scripting
>> framework and the Java UNO binding. One thing you have to do is to
>> provide an appropriate script provider.
>>
> That's already done - thanks to Mr. Rony Flatscher I only did some minor
> edits
> to his script provider for ooRexx, and JRuby scripts are already being called
> in OO. However there's of course some work left with JRuby-UNO integration,
> because bare Ruby is not so convenient as it should be in OO. I'll be working
> on it now.

*Great* news !

Looking forward to your first scripts once you finished your preliminary
JRuby-UNO integration!

Regards,

---rony

P.S.: Once I get the ooRexx scripting language support packaged into an
extension package, I will send you the respective information, such that
you can do the same for JRuby, if you want. Still some studying (and
testing!) ahead, so it'll take some time. If it works the way as with
the other extension packages, this will be very attractive, as it allows
a very easy install for the user.