Hi there,
> Hm, if the error message tells the truth, there is some problem
> accessing that log.txt file.  I assume you are on Linux; you could try
>
>   strace -f ./unopkg gui
O.K. it is 1,8 MB large, so I would not like to attach it to this
e-mail. I can zip-it up and send it to you via direct e-mail, otherwise
please advise.

> and grep for log.txt on stderr to see if there are indeed any
> problems.  (If a non-gui "./unopkg list" does not fail, similar data
> for "strace -f ./unopkg list" would also be interesting.)
Running "./unopkg list" yields the same error it seems, whereas
"./unopkg list --shared" works. Again, if it helps to create anothe
strace for the failing version, please advise.

---rony