Hello Stephan,
Glad to know that the CWSsd71 have been done and thanks for the following wiki
page to describe the details of how these step was reached.
I found the followling in the wiki page:
Two kinds of changes are necessary:
1.Adapt the code so that it can work for an installation distributed across
multiple trees.
2.For specific distributed products, create appropriate installation sets
containing appropriate content (e.g., ini/rc files that cater for the
distribution of referenced entities).
and more detailed list of necessary changes are listed.
Our RedOffice team have ability to do some work in the changes list. wish you
can allocate some detail tasks to us but need more guide or a developer like a
mentor.We can start with some simple tasks.
Regards,
LiuTao.