Hi Frank, all,

Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems Germany wrote:
[...]

I'm not voting against tests which finish in a reasonable time frame
(and fulfill other requirements said in the thread), but 3 days is quite
a lot of time ...

Given all the other requirements and granted all the other concerns, back to the pure time question. It's still not obvious to me what the problem is with for example 3 days.
Is it really only the psychological thing?
Or is there more?
Maybe the need to develop on a continuously evolving code what is more difficult when you give away CWSes for a longer time. If that is the case we maybe can reopen the discussion about CWSes based on CWSes ... ?

Thanks,
Ingrid

Ciao
Frank