If you want to programmatically determine all types, you could use
the
com.sun.star.comp.stoc.RegistryTypeDescriptionProvider service.

For example the climaker uses it to create all cli types from UNO types. Have a look at cli_ure/source/climaker/climaker_app.cxx.

Eventually com.sun.star.reflection.XTypeDescriptionEnumeration.nextTypeDescription()

is used to iterate over all available types.

Hope that helps,
Joachim

Marten Feldtmann wrote:

I'm still on a rather boring project here (actually I worked for this last year also but stopped that working and now I'm looking at that problem again) ...
I try to connect VASmalltalk to OpenOffice via OLE. My approach was to get
all the information from OpenOffice via reflection and then I try to produce Smalltalk code, which can be pretty nice used to do OpenOffice programming at least under
Windows using OLE.

One of my first problems to get a list of all services, constants, enum etc ... there is simply no way to get this via software control. Therefore I installed the SDK and parsed all files below the directory "classes" and I got a list with more than 3000 items - fine. Via this method and some reflection I get around 176 definitions for
enums, constants and so on.

Then I tried to get information about services and interfaces, but this sometimes
has success (e.g 'com.sun.star.chart2.Title'), but sometimes not a single
information can be retrieved (e.g. ''com.sun.star.chart2.DataPoint''). In the
later case I always get VtUnknown error from the OLE subsystem.

My attempts to get more meta information is either via the core reflection
service or via an instance via beans.introspection .... but both classes can not
deliver valid informations on most interfaces and services.

Any idea how what the problem can be ????

Marten